This page includes responses from visitors and contributors as well as updates and events relating to the exhibition and conversation.
We invite all visitors to respond to the exhibition through their own experience, how the works resonate with the contexts you are living in or feel affected by. You can join the conversation by contributing text, photo or photo of drawing/painting/sketching, video or audio recordings. Your response will become part of Extracting Us.
On the 24th September we will invite you to take part in an event weaving together learning from the exhibition and conversation. We also look forward to future collaborations.
If you would like to join the conversation, please send your response with the following information to extracting-us[at]outlook.com:
- The name of the person / collective sending the response
- Link to the material or attachment in email (text, photo or photo of drawing/painting/sketching, video, audio, drawing)
- Size / type of the material you are sending
- Title of the material you are sending
- Detail of the exhibition content you are responding to (an artist, multiple artists or specific piece of work)
- Introduction or short description of the material (max 250 words)